Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 24, 2012

Crock Pot Lemon Chicken


Crock Pot Lemon Chicken  *recipe adapted from Plain Chicken*

This is maybe the BEST recipe I have made in a Crock Pot! The Chicken was ridiculously juicy and you barely have to give any pressure with your fork before it just falls apart! Here is the original recipe:

Crockpot Lemon Chicken
1 lb chicken breasts
1 packet Italian dressing mix
2 Tbsp butter
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup chicken stock
egg noodles or rice

Place chicken breasts, Italian dressing mix, butter, lemon juice & chicken broth in the crockpot.
 Cook on low for 6-8 hours. When finished cooking, shred chicken with 2 forks. Serve chicken over egg noodles or rice and top with juices from crockpot.


Adaptations:

Ok, I had only 1 packet of Italian dressing mix and I trippled this recipe so I used this recipe for Italian Dressing Mix from allrecipes.com

Also, I added 1/4 cup of chicken stock per pound of chicken. I didn't have any lemons so I used bottled lemon juice but it worked wonderfully.

It is delicious over egg noodles and I added a little Parmesan cheese and it was yummy! Brooks gave this a 10/10!!!

Bainigí sult as an bia


No comments:

Post a Comment